Long gone are the days when customers visited a site on just a PC. Customers are now commonly shopping, researching and purchasing across multiple devices. Because of this, it has become crucial to test the user experience across phone, tablet, and desktop platforms to ensure we meet customers’ ever-growing expectations of convenience. Jason Vasilas, Senior User Experience Strategist fresh off a speaking engagement at the Big Design Conference, discusses this new approach to performing UX research in a webinar video.
In this webinar, we covered:
- The evolution of a “great user experience”
- An overview of the xPlatform Research Methodology
- Example of a xPlatform Research study
- 5 xPlatform Best Practices
- xPlatform Research of tomorrow
Check out the video below.